Set of 13 pigments 10ml QUANTUM
- The set includes 13 bottles from the new series of pigments. All the MSDS cards can be downloaded in PDF format in the "files" section below.
In a set
- Pigment INTUITION 10 mlPrice: 195,00 PLN / pc,
- Pigment VIBES 10mlPrice: 195,00 PLN / pc,
- Pigment ENERGY 10mlPrice: 195,00 PLN / pc,
- Pigment SOUL 10mlPrice: 195,00 PLN / pc,
- Pigment PASSION 10mlPrice: 195,00 PLN / pc,
- Pigment ARTISTIC 10mlPrice: 195,00 PLN / pc,
- Pigment FLAWLESS 10mlPrice: 195,00 PLN / pc,
- Pigment KARMA 10mlPrice: 195,00 PLN / pc,
- Pigment OSINO 10mlPrice: 195,00 PLN / pc,
- Pigment FUTURE 10mlPrice: 195,00 PLN / pc,
- Pigment YELLOW 10mlPrice: 195,00 PLN / pc,
- Pigment ORANGE 10mlPrice: 195,00 PLN / pc,
- Pigment GREEN 10mlPrice: 195,00 PLN / pc,
- Box for collection of 13 pigmentsPrice: 0,01 PLN / pc,
The new collection of Quantum pigments
The pigment set includes 10 brown pigments and 3 corrective pigments
In the Quantum collection, pigments are divided according to their brightness, shade and temperature. You will find warm pigments with a yellow base, pigments with a warm redder base, as well as neutral and cool pigments.
Each pigment set comes with a specially designed color guide card which includes description of each color and suggestions for the selection of a pigment for a given type of beauty
The collection was created for customers from all over the world.
The bronzes available in the collection can be freely mixed with each other
Corrective pigments will allow you to perform corrective treatments as well as added to pigments reduce the risk of pigment staining to an unwanted shade
Quantum Pigments are manufactured and bottled in South Korea
To ensure the highest quality of pigments, we care not only about the ingredients and their proportions, but also together with a laboratory in Korea, we analyze the most accurate colors according to the CIE L * a * b * system. The human eye cannot objectively assess color, but there are cameras that measure color precisely. L * a * b * defines all possible colors based on human perception. Thanks to this, there is no risk that the color of a given pigment in our offer will change its shade.
Each of the pigments has a reference number/ batch identification, production date and expiry date
Pigments meet European safety standards and can be used without any problems not only in Europe, but all over the world. (REACH Commission Regulation (EU) 2020/2021)
Pigments are produced in a laboratory equipped with ISO 5 clean rooms
During the production of pigments, the particle size of the pigments is monitored and is not lower than 100 nm
Quantum Pigments contain inorganic (mineral) pigments and hybrid pigments which are a mixture of organic and inorganic pigments.
Each pigment is available in a 10 ml bottle with an airless pump. The bottle works with a vacuum mechanism, thanks to this system, the pigment does not have unnecessary contact with air and impurities, and the dosing of the product is always the same regardless of the pressure force and its duration. One press of the pump dispenses the exact amount of product
One 10 ml of brown pigment is 50 pumps. An average of 2-3 pumps is used for the treatment, depending on the work of the linergist
Pigments do not contain heavy metals, alcohol, formaldehyde, phenol or parabens.
Pigments are designed for machine work and microblading
- Certificate CTL_YELLOW
- Certificate CTL _ORANGE
- Certificate CTL_INTUITION
- Certificate CTL_VIBES
- Certificate CTL_KARMA
- Certificate CTL_PASSION
- Certificate CTL_ENERGY
- Certificate CTL_FLAWLESS
- Certificate CTL_FUTURE
- Certificate CTL_ARTISTIC
- Certificate CTL_GREEN
- Certificate CTL_SOUL
- Certificate CTL_OSINO